1. What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
Every Christmas Eve we eat a big Christmas dinner, go to mass, and then come home for a party. Now that we are all grown up this party has become a red wine filled extravaganza! Whoever is the drunkest must be "Santa" on Christmas morning and hand out everyone's gifts. Before we go to bed on Christmas Eve my dad reads the story of Christmas & Twas the Night Before Christmas, we place baby Jesus in the manger of my mom's nativity scene and head to bed. This is BY FAR my favorite night of the year. I have so much fun with my family, it just gets better every year (and with each addition to the family!)
Last year Christmas Eve
2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Hands down, BEST. MOVIE. EVER.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have
I really need to make or buy a Christmas wreath for our door.. I love this ornament one on Pinterest!
4. Favorite Holiday song?
5. Favorite Holiday dessert?I don't discriminate... I love it all! (My waistline doesn't)
6. What is on your wish list this year?
I need a lot of new clothes for Christmas this year, but I can't stop myself from drooling over this watch...